Human Resources Management Professional seeks opportunities where exposure in staffing, internal program development and
management, employee relations and project management will enhance a company’s overall strategic plan and direction.
• Communication Skills,
• Confident &
• Positive Attitude
• Team work
• Received Unicorn Certificate as part of Quarterly award on Contribution
• For outstanding performance on both Quality and Productivity.
• Awarded multiple times with Master Blaster as a part of weekly award.
• Awarded multiple times with most valuable Team Player
• Awarded 6 times with Wow Award
• Awarded Hall of Fame for Best Performance.
• Awarded Opel Award for Outstanding Performance
Extra Curricular Activities
• Participated in intercollegiate Sports & cultural Events Computer knowledge
• MS Office, MIS and Internet Applications
• Accomplish Auditing work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and guiding associates. Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
• Support every aspect of internal audit quality system program from audit planning, implementation, feedback and re-audit as required.
• Develop training modules for various data quality process sections.
• Identify areas requiring training and ensure gaps are completely filled within given time frame.
• Collaborate with supervisors for performance enhancement of least performing personnel.
• Identify, estimate and correct deviations and defects in quality system process.
• Configure management required audits and perform customer staging.
• Inspect, monitor, record and report quality data for production and incoming Inspection activities to assist in operations.
• Enhance quality across organization and provide stable performance to customers.
• Working on the Reports like Deck, Team Quality Reports, Pareto Analysis,Defect Analysis and RCA Analysis Reports.
• Finalizing the Claims and billing to Insurance companies electronically/Manually as a condition for payment.
• Contact insurance carriers to verify coverage of certain items. Relay information back to the account regarding the status
• Verifying and updating claim information into the client application and coordinate with physicians personnel regarding documentation
• Performing internal audits whenever its required and providing feedback to associates real time basis
• Reaching out to Sales representative or Onshore SME's to obtain any information missing from the claim to make sure that claim billed within Timely filing limit.
• Reviewing Medical records for special payer like Medicare.
• Pending the claim with proper Specified pending codes if any required documents/Information is missing
• Billing medical accounts with a large variety of payers
|End to End Recruitment||HR Generalist Areas|
|Handling End to End Recruitment||Handling Joining formalities & Exit Interview|
|IT , ITES & Non IT Recruitment||PMS System of the Employee|
|Cold Calling and Head Hunting||Conducting Induction for the new employees|
|Training the candidates on interview||MIS|
|Sourcing through job portal||Handling Employee Grievance - ERM|
|Short-listing profiles for given requirement Technical and Non Technical Assessment||Processing Employee PF, ESI, Mediclaim & Other Employment Registration forms|