My strengths lie primarily in Effective Communication, Motivation, Team-Building and Emotional Intelligence.
My strengths lie primarily in Effective Communication, Motivation, Team-Building and Emotional Intelligence. My main objective is to work in an organization where my job gives me an opportunity to grow and also provides me satisfaction and self-development and help me to achieve my KRA.
• Passed a Course in Ms Office, Excel, and Powerpoint from Aptech Computer Education, Thane.
• Completed Advance Diploma in Business Management.
• Completed Post Graduation in Business Management.
• Completed MBA, International Business with A Grade (Aug 2012) from ICFAI University, Tripura.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
• Communicates actual vs. estimated hours to Interactive Management Team
• Monitors and manages project budget
• Facilitates change logs and change orders to allocate additional budget when applicable
• Achieve sales target for all products (Voice-Post-paid/ prepaid, data, VAS, handsets etc.) at a Vodafone store
• Ensure and monitor quality of acquisition through the store
• Deliver revenue targets for the store
• Increase revenue per footfall by aiding customers purchase decisions
• Achieve profitability (Return on investment) targets for the store
• Minimize losses from pilferage (wastage) and shrinkage (unidentified losses)
• Customer Service
• Manage churn and achieve customer satisfaction for walk-in customers
• Store Management
• Ensure adherence to store processes in terms of documentation and systems
• Ensure infrastructure / store upkeep
• Maintain availability of stock at the store while adhering to norms
• Ensure appropriate placement of pop-ups and product displays at store
• Execute marketing, branding and promotion activities
• Ensure fliers/ brand POS are available at store
• Resolve channel-specific issues within specific timelines
• Resolve store-specific issues within specific timelines
• Keep employee-retention and motivation levels high through regular reviews and performance streamlining of both on-roll and off-roll employees
• Identify gaps in performance of immediate team and ensure training to bridge the same
• HSW Compliance
• Ensure that the HSW norms are adhered to
• Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
December 2013 – June 2015
Channel Sales Manager
• Deliver sales targets for prepaid products by executing the distribution strategy at the channel-partner level
• Monitor quality of acquisition through the distribution channel.
• Ensure availability of stock at retail while adhering to the norms.
• Execute promotional activities for channel partners to drive sales and build market credibility.
• Achieve zonal revenue target for the distribution channel across all products
• Achieve retail expansion targets through increase in number of outlets in existing and new geographies.
• Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness
• Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
• Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
• To develop excellence in distribution in Emerging Markets through effective planning and gaining market share from the competition. Ensuring the product availability within the consumer reach.
• To increase the width and depth of distribution in the Emerging markets, this would translate into acquisitions and revenues and increase channel satisfaction levels.
• Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
• Top Performer –Best RSM – Distribution Parameter for the 4th 2014. (March 2014)
• Top Performer - King of Prepaid for the Month of April 2014.
• Top Performer - King of Prepaid for the Month of May 2014.
• Top Performer - King of Prepaid for the Month of June 2014.
• Top Performer - King of Prepaid for the Month of July 2014.
• Top Performer –RSM Ranking from All Kerala – 3rd Rank for APRIL 2014
• Top Performer –Best RSM – Distribution Parameter for the 1st quarter 2014. (June 2014)
• Top Performer –RSM Ranking from All Kerala – 3rd Rank for APRIL 2014
• Top Performer –RSM Ranking from All Kerala – 3rd Rank for September 2014
• Top Performer –RSM Ranking from All Kerala – 4th Rank for October 2014
• Circle Combat Winner All Kerala – September 2015
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams
• Develop draft proposals based on team meetings and discussions
• Responsible for developing and implementing a strategic Business Development Plan to include: target markets, target accounts, sales revenues goals and objectives in your specific territory with heavy emphasis on prospecting.
• Track all business development activities, analyze quarterly progress and suggest new strategies based on findings
• Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
• Demonstrates knowledge of, and supports, company mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical work practices.
• Assist in or produce feasibility studies/business plans for new business development.
• Adhere to Quality Standards as per the client mandate. Ensure quality grading through constant monitoring and send the results of observation to Director and Manager
• Studying and preparing summarized report about Charge-back clients for Director
• Prepared, reviewed, and issued project cost and schedule reporting.
• Coordinating and handling various projects with designers.
• Ensuring immediate completion of projects in timely manner.
• Managing project resource allocation
• Analyzing Documents for report generation and Documentation.
• Q’cing reports and memos for final approvals.
• Constant feedback to Management team with trend analysis.
• Implementing and managing project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
• Co-coordinating with US project Managers for final website completion
• Involved in Coordinating projects from inception to completion.
• Mentoring and quality management; Ability to handle entire accounts
• Ability to discuss strategic and sensitive issues
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients
• Providing a broad range of services from customer relationship management, back office transaction processing to industry specific solutions.
• Floor walking and mentoring new agents.
• Conducting refresher training for the team.
• Reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery.
• Qc’ing of payoff quotes that are prepared as per request entered by the borrower.
• Calling up attorneys for confirmation of legal fees to be included in the payoff quote.
• Calling up borrowers or the title company for the short payoff amount on the loan.
• Sending payoff quote to the borrowers through Email / fax as requested by the borrower.
• Documenting client issues and customization requests in an organized and detailed manner
• To put in place an effective implementation process by removing redundancies and duplication of work