To pursue a challenging career in your esteemed organization and to utilize my knowledge of the subject and practical skills
to the best possible extent to grow professionally with your organization.
1) Attended 57th IPC held at Hyderabad in2005.
2) Presented a paper titled “super critical fluid liquid chromatography” at National Seminar organized by Shri Vishnu college of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bhimavaram in 2006.
3) Presented a paper titled “Estimation of Aceclofenac in Bulk and Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms” at National Seminar organized by Bharampur College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bharampur in 2007.
4) Attended AICTE Sponsored Quality Improvement Program on “Perspectives in Drug Discovery and Development” conducted at Manipal College Of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal in 2008.
5) Presented a poster in DST sponsored National level Seminar on “Challenges and Opportunities in Pharmacy Profession” conducted at CMR college of Pharmacy, Hyderabad in 2008.
6) Presented a paper titled “Recent Advances in Pharmaceutical Analysis” at National Seminar organized by Shri Vishnu college of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bhimavaram in 2010.
7) Presented a Poster titled “Pharmacist Role – Traditionsl Vs Modern” at National conference on “Current Scenario and Future Prospects of Pharmaceutical Education and research in India” conducted at Globus College of Pharmacy, Bhopal in 2012.
• As a part of B.Pharm Degree, Undergone one month project Training in “Aurobindo laboratories, Hyderabad.”
• As a part of M.Pharm Degree, Undergone Two months project Training in “Dr.Reddys laboratories, Hyderabad.
• I had the opportunity to be a judge in the 16th National Children’s Science Congress, 2008.
• Authored a text book of “Pharmaceutical analysis” with Pearson ed publication (UK collaborated company), Chennai.
1. Delivered a seminar on the topic titled “Anti Arrhythmic Drugs” at Malineni Lakshmaiah College of pharmacy, kanumalla. – During B.Pharmacy.
2. Delivered a seminar on the topic titled “Role of Pharmacy” at Hindu College of Pharmaceutical Sciences – Guntur, during B.Pharmacy.
3. Delivered a seminar on the topic titled “Electron Spin Resonance Spectroscopy”at A.U.College of pharmaceutical sciences.
4. Delivered a seminar on the topic titled “Nano flow liquid chromatography”at A.U.College of pharmaceutical sciences.
Submitted Thesis Entitled “New Validated Stability IndicatingRP-HPLC Methods For The Estimation Of Some Recent Drugs And Their Dosage Forms” in 2017.
Submitted ph.d in pharmaceutical analysis part-time in 2017, Andhra University under the guidence of Dr.D.Gowri Sankar, Professor and principal, University college of pharmaceutical sciences, Andhra University.