Determined to make a mark and excel in a challenging and rewarding position, where I can fully
utilize the experience achieved by contributing
substantially and meaningfully to the organisation I will be associated with in developing my career.
One year six months of administrative and management experience, with expertise in coordinating client serving operations, developing policies and procedures. Good verbal and written communication skills (oral presentation, negotiation, conflict resolution and proposal preparation) and problem – solving capabilities. Demonstrate good leadership and interpersonal skills.
Bangalore University with 56%
Karnataka Board with 67%
SSLC with 63%
Roles and Responsibility
· As part of the experience management (earlier known as resource management) team
handle various business clients in Assurance team for financial services for the UK and other
non - English speaking (EMEIA) geographies. The sectors handled are Asset Management,
Insurance and Pension.
· Apart from the above, have always extended help in executing experience management activities for Banking sector based on the requirement
· Started as a fresher handling deployment of resources with just two teams in Asset Management for first four months and then took over Insurance and Pension completely
· Ensure timely execution of experience management activities and deliver high quality.
· Create optimized resource portfolios on engagements.
· Proactively identify challenges and provide customized scheduling solutions.
· Plan and forecast resource requirement for the business as part of budget planning and capacity/hiring planning process.
· Ensuring business continuity in absence of team members or immediate supervisor.
· Develop strong working relationships with engagement managers as well as with experience management teams onshore
· Understand and manage scheduling dynamics of the assigned industry/sector teams and develop subject matter expertise.
· Ensure review of utilization of resources weekly and take corrective measures in order to get optimal utilization.
· Identifying resources who are defaulters under various deployment criteria and highlight them to the respective managers.
· Preparation of reports for leadership daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly.
· Understanding bookings tools used for different regions (ARMS for Americas and Retain for EMEIA).
Title : Organisational Study
Company : Bangalore Milk Union LTD, KMF.
Title : A Study on Brand Awareness at Reebok.
Company : Reebok International Ltd.
Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, and Repair of following equipment:
• Participated in the Mega free Health Camp Organized By Sri P.C. Mohan, M.P.
• Participated in college fests