Seeking position in which my Qualifications & Experience will be utilised to shoulder responsibilities and become a key resource to ensure application of
Engineering & Technology in optimum utilization of resources to achieve organisational objectives.
At present, working as a Deputy Manager -Engineering of “Elixir Enterprises & Hotels Pvt Ltd”, at Bangalore. Responsible for all engineering activities/ facilities of “The Chancery Pavilion” (A five Star hotel of 225 suits and 06 banquet Halls), “A high rise MNC commercial Building”, A luxury residential complex, 02 company outlets, 01 catering co., 01 Resort (Kabini Springs Resorts) and also for other business expansion
• A “Performance Driven Professional” with an experience of 5+ years in Operation, Maintenance, Administration, Defect rectification, Installation, Commissioning and Team Management in Hospitality and Facilities domain.
• A keen strategist with expertise in administering optimum utilisation of electro-mechanical equipments like, DG sets and Auxiliary Machineries including HVAC & Chillers, Boiler, WTP(RO), Oil Separators, STPs, Air Compressors and Soft services equipment with key focus on all time operational readiness.
• Adept at operating and defect analysis activities involving resource planning, in-process inspection, team building and co-ordination with internal / external departments.
• Budgeting, Forecasting for operation and maintenance including Latest technology energy saving and eco-friendly equipments.
• An effective communicator with good skills in building relationships. Have good liaison with Government bodies for necessary certification and its renewal
• A self motivated and disciplined Team Leader, able to motivate the team for an optimal professional performance consistently. Lead team of 35+ members.
• Planning ,• Operations & Maintenance,• Administration,• Team Management,• Installation & Commissioning,• Budgeting and Fund utilisation,• Project Management
Specialization : Operations
Remarks : DE
Specialization : EEE
Remarks : Remarks
Unit : The Chancery Pavilion, Bangalore
Level : HOD
Unit : The Chancery Pavilion, Bangalore
Level : Managerial
Unit : The Chancery Pavilion, Bangalore
Level : Management
Unit : Benaka Electrical Pvt ltd , Bangalore
Level : Team Lead
Unit : Pragati Electrcal works Pvt Ltd, Andhrapradesh
Level : Member
Reports to General Manager for day to day Operation
• Operation of HT / LT Sub-Station, parameters analysis.
• Captive power operations and load sharing, tax submission and other Govt compliances.
• Chiller plant operations with trouble shootings.
• HVAC system for public area, rooms, specified / confined areas etc.
• Boiler operations and maintenance with optimum utilization of steam and heat energy.
• Water management system Cold & Hot for domestic usages with reuse of treated water through STP (MBR, MBBR, SBR etc.). • Air, Water and Sound pollution control methodology.
• Waste (dry, wet, e-waste, used oils etc.) management procedures and process.
• Water quality report analysis with acceptable limits and chemical treatments instructions for boiler, laundry, kitchen, drinking and cooling towers.
• Multiple plant operations of Swimming Pool, Water Bodies fountains etc.
• Kitchen, Cold Room and Laundry machine operations and maintenance with energy savings including LPG usages pattern.
• Fitness center and Spa equipment
• Tool control and PPE implementation
• Safety and security (Bollards, CCTV, UV, FLS, PA, Gas detection system etc)
• New technology update for automations in each field.
• Firefighting system operations and maintenance.
• Elevator, escalator, uplift, etc. operations.
• Civil work, painting, plumbing, polishing and carpentry work instructions with esthetics.
• Team management, bonding and training of the hotel’s engineering team with regards to engineering operation, defect diagnosis, analysis, rectification, concern policies, procedures, and programmers
• Instant solutions for problems faced during hotel operations.
• Repair and maintenance budget preparation, control and alternative methods for optimum utilization.
• Energy conservation (HLP) and renewable energy focus which includes Electricity units, Fuel and Water.
Reports to Managing Director for Projects and Facilities of Commercial building/complex
• Provides technical support to new build, conversion, re-branding, and refurbishment projects in line with international and company standards
• Prepares engineering services briefs for Consultants on new projects and reviews and comments on consultant’s designs in terms of economy, appropriateness in design, budget, and operational issues.
• Provides engineering input/advice in the due diligence process on potential new/conversion and/or renovation of existing hotels and conducts pre-opening reviews relative to company standards and specifications of same.
• Provides training to departments on engineering standards and procedures on Fire, Life & Safety, and environmental issues to ensure compliance with govt. standards and specifications.
• Provide Design & Engineering team members with review, advice and support through desktop drawing reviews for new build hotel MEP and FLS systems.
• Conduct regular and periodic site visits of assigned projects for the purposes of ensuring progress in line with planned schedules.
• Works with hotel engineers for new hotels to ensure engineering system testing and commissioning, acceptance, and take over procedures are in compliance
• Provides advice and procedures for establishing engineering programs (e.g. work request, preventative maintenance, planned preventative maintenance of guestrooms, fire protection maintenance, engineering manual and self-audits procedure and frequency
• Assist to ensure health and safety practices are being implemented in accordance with corporate programs and local laws
• Collaborate with Hotel/Resorts Openings Team on completion of areas and handover dates for completion
• Audit of other Building / premises and its report if assigned.
• Strong interpersonal skills with high adaptability in any working environment
• Creating Positivity, Team Bonding and Spirit towards common goals
• Strong Communication Skills, Optimistic outlook and Dependable
• Systematic Analysis, Planning, Strategizing and Preparing Reports
• Competent in Administration and General Management
• Highly motivated, creative and versatile professional
• Ability to work in a fast paced and multicultural atmosphere. Ability to initiate quick decisions.
• Highly competent in Operation and maintenance of Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Machinery
• Proficient in Maintenance-schedule i.e. Plan Preventive Maintenance and Condition Based Predictive Maintenance.
• Strong understanding of commercial buildings, residential, and/or hotel (preferred) operational requirements in the context of building services and infrastructure.
Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, and Repair of following equipment:
• All Electrical equipment i.e. HT transformer, RMU, VCB, ACB, Switch Board up to 2500 KVA.
• Heavy duty HVAC & Chillers, HP Air Compressors and Various types of pumps
• Fire Fighting & Fire Alarm Systems.
• Water Treatment Plants, (RO), Oil Separators & STPs.
• Boiler & Auxiliary Systems. Kitchen equipment
• Electro-hydraulic and Electro-pneumatic systems
• Budget, accounts audit, inventory management, preservation and Government regulations and policies
Operations, Maintenance & Documentation:
• Operation and Maintenance of Engineering/Electrical/Civil equipments at various regimes as per operational requirement and ensure documentation in respective Log Books.
• Planned, Organised and Scheduled Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) and Condition Based Predictive maintenance (CBPM) for various equipment to increase machine up time, equipment reliability, redundancy.
• Identified areas of possible breakdowns, to restore status quo during operation, and applied Work Study Measurement to minimise restoring time, amended the documents and initiated the amended procedure with close supervision as and when required and suggested equipment.
• Actively handled activities involving project planning while fitted equipments undergoing major overhaul, resolved intra-organisational and inter organisational conflicts & ensured smooth operations.
• Recommendation to OEM for promulgation of policies and guidelines, periodically intimating Maintenance Authority regarding frequent occurring defects and design defects in diesel engines/HVAC machineries.
• Monitored repair projects with respect to cost, resource deployment, time over-runs, quality compliance and manpower planning to ensure timely execution of projects.
• Focussed on optimization of operational parameters; initiated operation improvements for achieving optimum efficiency.
• Effectively reduced cost of repairs to exchequer by correct analysis of defects and carrying judicious costing prior to offloading repair works on Generation sets, Chillers, Refrigeration plants, Split ACs, Compressors, Pumps, Motors, Boilers, Ovens, Washing Machine/Dryers, etc to vendors.
• Maintained Occupational Health and Safety at crew and troop accommodation blocks shouldering additional responsibilities as Accommodation In-Charge.
• Effectively maintained and operated Sewage Treatment Plants adhering to ISO 14001 voluntary standards while keeping Sustainable Development in focus.
• Responsible for annual budget projection and optimum utilisation do the allotted budget for various heads as per the prescribed guidelines and maintain the record of such expenditure.
• Budgeting and fund utilisation.
• Preparation of Bill of Material and Bill of Quantity for new project.
Installation & Commissioning
• Responsible for commissioning of the heavy equipments; conducted tests up to 110% of designed load with close monitoring as mentioned in technical specifications, inspected & Documented the observations, Prepared SOP’s to ensure effective operation of newly constructed Warships and in present organisation also.
• Reviewing engineering drawings, layouts, diagrams, technical specifications of the plant.
• Carried out installation, system layouts, performance trials, and checks of auxiliary machinery and prepared SOP’s for the same.
• Directing and leading the technical personnel; imparting continuous on job training to the workforce for accomplishing greater operational effectiveness / efficiency.
• Working on talent pool and succession planning of the management cadre and workforce, appraising their KRA based performance and providing feedback on the same.
• All time operational readiness of plant/equipments of organisation for any critical situations to meet the primary responsibility of organisation.
• In house development of maintenance workshop and testing facility for calibration of pressure gauges, alarms and trips fitted on various equipments.
• Developing break down drills using Work Study Measurement and trained the staff with mock drills.
• Developing and implementing SOP‘s for existing and new equipment
• Won the Best Employee of the Month for displaying a high order of commitment towards responsibilities assigned.
• Effectively Cost Reduction by more than 17% by reducing HLP cost and maintenance cost in present unit